Good, because in this moment I am only writing about one-two, I'll do what I want. Talk rugby and .
Today, Marc Lievremont has given his XV to face the English . It gives this:
Today, Marc Lievremont has given his XV to face the English . It gives this:
Domingo Servat, Mas
Nallet, Pierre
Dusautoir (Cap.), Chabal, Harinordoquy
Yachvili, Trinh-Duc
Clerc, Jauzion, Rougerie, Huget
Médard
My comments. - Finally Jauzion returns ... Clerc also. Yippee. Finally
- Yachvili holder. I'm a fan of Yachvili ( also ) ...
- Well, he should stop now with players who do not play at their position. Medard in line while he was our best wingers, uh ... not good
- Huguet why not. Lievremont says he believes in him. It is therefore Bayonne is positive for me, but even I admit that ... And a defense
- Poitrenaud - Medard, Jauzion, Heymans, Clerc , it would not have a small mouth ... ? And with a Picamoles to move, and Dussautoir Servat, it would make a good base in Toulouse. Champions of Europe anyway, those are not the pipes ...
tonight And if the French clubs back in the Champions League. Strangely, I expect further England - France on Saturday night ... Weird ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment