Phew! Laurent Blanc has given its list of 22 blue to face Brazil in a game of prestige, February 9. No return of Patrice Evra. and happy arrival of Laurent Koscielny . It's fun!
I appreciated the arrival of the group Jeremy Matthew. But I do not sulk my relief not to see Patrice Evra in the France team . I almost got scared ...
On the rest, I'm always surprised at the presence of Loic Remy in the group. I regret the absence of Pedretti. And no opinion on the rest (nor on the presence of Gourcuff in the team) .
GOALIES: Lloris (Lyon), Mandanda (Marseille), Carrasso (Bordeaux)
DEFENDERS: Sagna (Arsenal), Rami (Lille), Mexes (AS Roma), Ma Sakho (Paris-SG) Clichy (Arsenal), Abidal (FC Barcelona), Réveillère (Lyon), Koscielny (Arsenal).
MEDIA A. Diarra (Bordeaux), M'Vila (Rennes), Malouda (Chelsea), Gourcuff (Lyon), Matuidi (St Etienne), Diaby (Arsenal), Cabaye (Lille), Menez (Roma)
FORWARDS: Gameiro ( Lorient), Hoarau (Paris SG), Benzema (Real Madrid), Remy (Marseille).
I appreciated the arrival of the group Jeremy Matthew. But I do not sulk my relief not to see Patrice Evra in the France team . I almost got scared ...
On the rest, I'm always surprised at the presence of Loic Remy in the group. I regret the absence of Pedretti. And no opinion on the rest (nor on the presence of Gourcuff in the team) .
0 comments:
Post a Comment