Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Mild Reversal Of The Cervical Lordosis

In the family: "pitiful football federation," I ask the referees

Gentlemen referees are not happy . They are not to be vilified all weekend. I understand them. But evils represented by a union afflicting many (SAFE ...). and I do not accept their movement of discontent and to rule (15 minutes late) , which I find ridiculous without a name. For various reasons.

First, I think referees can only blame themselves . They show incredible arrogance, refusing to admit that they are only human beings can make mistakes. You do not see that very rarely admit their mistake. I remember the referee's final game of Lens, instead of responding to what he was accused, insulted the coach Boloni literally. Shabby behavior.
I remember the referee Auxerre Marseille , which was more than bad. He could admit his mistakes and arbitration of appreciations, this is not a drama to be wrong. It's unbearable cons of admitting nothing, to say that as a referee "they" are the kings and the other is con (players coaches managers) . Let me add that I agree

criticism of coach Christian Gourcuff Lorient c referees are no longer feel the game . Normally, an arbitrator should not be seen ... We have a small claim incredible cowboys who want to do the show. The Duhamel Piccirilo, Enjimi, Chapron, Thual, to name a few, are conspicuous by their condescension and this desire to be the leader, the sheriff's star. It inflates ...

And to wrap the package completely, there is a distressing ethics commission, which convenes every person daring to begin the slightest criticism vis-à-vis arbitration . A court in the unbearable thought that prevents anyone to discuss an opinion. Anyone
well not completely ... Gourcuff, Girard or Kombouare will be called every week, not Jean-Michel Aulas or bench Lyon who spend their matches to insult the referee ... But that's a different story . So

referees rebel this weekend and want to delay a quarter of an hour the start of games. While the League of Extraordinary Frederic Thiriez decided: they will be replaced by a lower level referees to officiate matches . Arbitrators who arbitrate usually amateur games. Finally, given the level frankly low arbitration, this would not be worse ...

is unfortunate. ago in the batch performance of referees, and especially intelligent . Pedagogue, psychologist, just human. Of Turpin, Lannoy, Hamer, Malige, or Wilfried Although (which is designated for the OM Lille Sunday) who had distinguished himself brilliantly accepting an apology Alou Diarra, who had rushed in a Auxerre Bordeaux, to name a few. Who are not sheriffs or starlets. Just referees. And it feels good.

There is a huge cleaning up to do in this pathetic French Football Federation . And not at the level of the presidency . For referees too, it would not be shocking that Marc Batta Bertrand Layec or leave their seats to good people ... (Where is Michel Vautrot?)
No, football offers a truly sad sight. All players combined. This is not much fun ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment