I will not match Marseille - Bordeaux last night. In my case, fortunately the Lirac white and rosé 2010 is great, and I had good friends around the TV. The match was confusing weakness on both sides. The two former champions France ... No, I meant something that fills me is the scope of "hush" that are the scorers to the public after scoring a goal (following a terrifying abstinence) ... But I will mention just bear blogger Om Malleville Rene, who in his very own style, summed up what I think ... Before
all I hope that when an attacker brand, which is a logical thing, it is paid for it, it stops us "SHH" , as I do not like that one whistle player during the match, as these spoiled children are not going to dictate how we should react! Ultimately, given the events, I will forgive more than a whistler these millionaires, because they have a goal after six months, we want to shut the hell up!in the series " footballers think only their mouths and do not understand decidedly," I will not talk about M'Bia and his salary increase which makes the knee pain ... I do not know if the information True, but if so, I may be rude (and maybe there children who read us?)
Soon, between the league, UEFA, the management of OM, and the rest will tell us what these pigs are entitled to fans! The other day BRANDAO today GIGNAC, oh guys, you do not want done to yourself a treat when you do anyway, for once, your job! After
0 comments:
Post a Comment