Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How Do Change My Computer System Id

Renewal Team of France ... (Karim Benzema ...)

Meanwhile that my delicious and passionate friends do the record of two games (I have not seen, I was HandBall ) , a news item that shows me that definitely, Equipe de France just to change some of its detestable sides ...

Karime Benzema example ... The player is undoubtedly talented, I confess not to be a fan. It's like that, it is 6, 8, to write on this blog. And we do not always agree on any particular player. On Benzema either we do not agree. Not so much on quality, with the ball, the guy, but more about his mentality, which does not give me personally want to get excited for him. Petite short
Team " Benzema dodge microphones . "Oh, it's better than Gallas, there is no major hang fingers. But the leader of the Stade de Metz, journalists, and indeed the public, still waiting Word of St. Benzema ... Who actually shows the esteem in which he holds the population that supported Poor France ... ...

Tomorrow I could talk Yohan M'Vila who started well too. Yes, the public not smart basketball whistle our poor blue . But even less clever response M'Vila Yohan, 21, and a record that should inspire modesty and restraint. His reaction " ago a few too many whistles for my taste. United States, I do not think it is like that. The French public is special . "Looks like Patrice Evra

... I'm tough, because I'm glad these games. Two wins, apparently of envy and humble players and nice field (Remy, Diarra, Réveillère, Mexes, Hoarau, Payet for this name but ...) , it's nice.
So if it bothers Benzema to come to France team, frankly , I do not bother him to stay with Nicolas, Patrice, and Eric Frank ...

(like the delicious Cahiers du Football , alleging an old ticket ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment